Tuesday, October 07, 2008

taking a little break from studying~~


I've been going to school these two days, firstly to attend the chem lessons at 8, and to stay there the whole day to study. In 4K to be specific, with Ky ash sy! We've decided to study in school everyday from now on, cause It'll force ourselves to wake up early and study the whole day >:[


Its been rather productive ESPECIALLY TODAY!!! minle let me type the history notes on the laptop and also gave me a few tips on answering the questions (Y) Going through the bio exam papers with Kaiying was (Y) too, because it made me realise how much more I need to improve on and learnt some stuff too. AND KY AND I UNDERSTOOD PROPORTION THANKS TO MR MOK, ASHLEY! I still don't think I'm a genius though :/


The school's a great environment for studying, seriously!

There's also free entertainment with yuheng around .__. Yesterday was kinda (Y) cause Ky and I talked at simpang, and we ordered pizza, starved and got damn ): when we found out all the gates were locked! The adventures of Ashley's lost wallet and one at the library.



At night study with Kaiying Ashley Siyun Minle Yuheng yesterday, I did...this...........


OKAY I'M NOT GOING TO SHOW YOU.

basically. I sneaked 10 of the biscuits from the library cause I didn't know we can't eat there -.- So with yuh's help we finished it while hiding under the table or something, ashley was laughing the hell out HAHA. Ten biscuits are around THIS thick:

========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========
========



Siyun's dad sent Ky, ash and I to bedok, where we had our SUPPER at macs. Mcnuggets, fluffies and double chocolatedrinks! Had an interesting talk I guess, which consisted of more "would you rather" questions.

Had eggmcmuffins today (ty ml), and ky had to hide it and even tricked me >:[ THERE SHOULD BE MACS IN AHS SO WE CAN HAVE EGG MCMUFFINS AND MCGRIDLES EVERYDAY! (reminds me of the saturdays with riane when we still had choir haha!)



Tuition at 11 tomorrow, lets hope I'll be a fruitful day! (Mr Poh smsed some people t go for some emaths mock exam on friday btw. I WILL STUDY FOR IT!!!!!!)

Oh, the chee kueh at bedok are the best stuff on earth O:

and sorry to anyone for being so noisy in the class and disrupting your studying O:





11 MORE DAYS!

No comments: